Logo Ideas Explained

I have created three different logos for the company Violet's Vinyl. 


The first logo includes a complex record player with the name of the company. There is a lot going on in this image, and really isn't a logo because there is too much detail. 



The second logo includes a sliver of a record and the name of the company written across it with a transparent grey background. This logo just doesn't look that nice and you can't really tell what it is because it so monotoned. 

   







My third logo includes a record sleeve with part of the record sticking out. I have this in black and white and a purple/pink layover the record sleeve under the text. This may end up as an emblem, but I am not sure.











This is my last logo, the one I am truly happy with. It isn't so simple, but it's not too complex. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsive Geo-Map

wordpress.com VS wordpress.org