Comments

  1. This is really nice. i LIKE THE theme and the little intro page. All the content is there and it is responsive. The only thing is the pictures are a little squished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put a different background for every person. I didn't really like how the images were really big and kinda blurry but overall it is a good website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that as I scroll down, the background changes! Everything except the pictures are responsive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the site!!!! the scroll down background changes look great!! The only problem was the images are a little flattened, and they bleed into the info boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the theme, but all the overly squished pictures with unbalanced ratios make the website seem bonky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the theme, but all the overly squished pictures with unbalanced ratios make the website seem bonky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the page looks really cool and the design is great. The pictures are the only problem I see they bleed into the sections between information and it looks really bad when put into mobile size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the site is great, the only thing is that the gaps in between people are different sizes and there is a bunch of emptiness at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the site, only thing is that the picture are a little cut off with the borders but other than that, its pretty solid

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layout is cool, although it warps the pictures. I like the font choices, and the way the backgrounds change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The images look kind of weird, and some of the information is missing. I like the design of the site as a whole. And I really love your index page btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The information that was missing I didn't find on Google Classroom...So yeah.

      Delete
  12. The images look kind of weird, and some of the information is missing. I like the design of the site as a whole. And I really love your index page btw

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Responsive Geo-Map

wordpress.com VS wordpress.org